You have two options as far as paperwork is concerned.
The EASY way!
1) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an email address for each person who needs to sign as a seller of the property. For exampl, if a husband and wife are both on title, then we need separate email addresses for each person to email docs and sign electronically. This is the quickest and easiest way for you to get signed up.
The NOT SO EASY way!
2) Click the name of each document below for a PDF to print and email or fax to us at email@example.com or (312) 256 2025
- Listing Agreement
- Each seller must sign and execute an agreement. This agreement basically states how much you are paying ($379), the commission you are willing to offer (typically 2.5%), and the length of time (1 year, can be cancelled at anytime) as well as minimum service requirements and additional info.
- Single Family Input Form
- If you have a single family home this is the form you need to fill out.
- Attached Input Form
- If you have a condo, town home, apartment, or any other type of attached housing, this is the form you need to fill out.
- Please fill out the disclosures as needed.
- Please email up to 25 photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are trying to list land, multi family, or another type of property please email email@example.com for files to be emailed directly to you.
If you have any questions about any of the above documents please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (630) 225 2117